Posted: Posted Date – 11:20 PM, Fri – 8 Apr 22
Hyderabad: Summer is the hottest of the four temperate seasons and for some, the arrival of summer represents a time for relaxation, outdoor activities, beaches, barbecue parties and many more. . But do you know that this is also the time when you can do a lot for the properties you own? There is a lifespan for everything and summer is considered the best time to renovate your entire home.
For homeowners, this is an ideal time to do justice to their interior and exterior renovations when the weather conditions are just perfect. As soon as summer approaches, maintenance and home improvement work must be taken care of to embark and enhance your home.
Whether you are planning to sell your home this summer or want to continue living, maintaining and updating your home is crucial for everyone.
A checklist for renovating your home:
• Painting and wallpapering: Before the approach of the monsoon, it is best to paint the walls of your house.
• Clean and repair your gutters: Before the monsoon approaches, it is best to start cleaning the gutter area, debris and dirt may not drain properly. And the water will start to overflow, which could damage the interior and exterior of your home.
• Pool cleaning is a must: Keeping the pool well maintained prevents the growth of bacteria and mold and could extend the life of a pool.
• Install fans or air conditioners: It is necessary to install good energy-efficient air conditioners and fans to reduce electricity consumption.
• Cry out for pest control: Keeping a check on pest control is a necessary job to do, pest control is protection against harmful insects that can cause health problems.
• Repair and install fences and gates: weather causes problems for your fence and gate, it is best to protect them from decay, extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, high winds and Salty air are harmful to gates and fences, so it’s best to have them checked.
• Deck Maintenance: The best form of deck maintenance is regular brushing with a good quality stiff broom, this will remove accumulated debris, moss and dirt.
• Landscaping: Landscaping is about changing the visible features of your garden or balcony, investing time in crafting and growing plants, and creating beauty.
• Repair efficient windows and doors: It is crucial that you pay attention to repair work on your gate and windows, summer is the best time to check them thoroughly.
• Powerwash is a must: Powerwash or pressure washing is used with a high pressure water jet that can remove dirt, peeling paint, mildew, grime and mud from surfaces as well as any object. Building pressure washing will renew the look of your home.
• Renovate your kitchen and bathrooms: Kitchens and bathrooms are the places that are continually used, doors and fixtures need to be repaired.
You can now get handpicked stories from Telangana today on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.
Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .